feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Meet my baby boy, Raphael Jaydrek

Labels:


Hi!

I want to you to meet my dear and beloved baby boy.

His name is Raphael Jaydrek, born last 16 April 2008 at Central Private Hospital in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. He was born a small baby with 5.94 lbs. birth weight. Fortunately he was small making his delivery a normal one because the doctor said if he was a little bigger it would have been a Caesarian delivery.

I thank God that both my wife and Raphael were safe and the delivery was a success.


The Labor:

My wife was in pain for almost 2 hours while we were waiting to be transferred to the delivery room. During that time I wish I could share the pain my wife is having just to ease her a bit. I terribly feel sorry for her... Well at least I was there to hold her hand as the pain comes and goes.

The Delivery:

I cannot explain the feeling I had while I was inside the delivery room. It was a mix of emotions, the excitement, the fear and suspense.... It was very intense, the shouting "Push, push, push". Finally, I heard the first cry of our baby. It was a relief, happy feeling that TEARs flowed out from my eyes. TEARs of JOY!

The Responsibility:

Along with this gift is a great responsibility. Taking care of the baby is not an easy task to do. You need to be attentive to the baby's needs. You should know when to give him his milk, change his diapers, carry him in your arms and play with him. And the most important challenge is staying up late at night to get him to sleep first and be always ready to get up when he cries. Honestly I have not perfectly performed my responsibilities until now, I'm trying but sometimes I need to try harder. I am just very lucky having a wonderful wife... All I can say is she's PERFECT, the best wife and mother. Thanks Jem, my dear wife for the bottomless patience you have toward my indifference and keeps pushing me to do my responsibilities.

I thank God having you and our son in my life. I love you both!





1 comments:
gravatar
Ronnie said...
June 5, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

master jay congrats again to you and your wife...

Post a Comment